- Business Slogan: Positive Business Coaching and Workshops
- Street: 13-4211 Millcroft Park Dr
- City: Burlington
- Province: Ontario
- Country: CANADA
- Postal Code: L7M 3Y9
- Phone Number: 416-220-9671
- Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://mustangppd.com/
- Listed: July 5, 2017 3:40 pm
- Expires: 164 days, 2 hours
Mustang Professional Development helps you in three areas:
1. Career and Leadership Coaching to Move you toward your Highest Professional Goals Working with the Strengths you have within you.
2. Presentation Skills Consulting to Make you Brave and Effective at the Front of the Room. Every presentation can be a good one!
3. Enhanced development of leadership, communication and collaboration capabilities through Experiential Learning in nature with powerful beautiful horses.
Your coach, consultant and workshop facilitator is a business leader and certified business and positive psychology coach.
Coaching at Mustang PPD follows a structure designed to build on your strengths (and everyone has them) as you move toward a clear, well- defined vision. Mustang puts the emphasis on positive outcomes for you. Where some coaches work on what’s wrong, we’ll work together on building on your strengths to move toward what’s right for you. This approach is more motivational and can bring results very quickly.
Business workshops are conducted at your chosen site or a GTA location and take participants through interactive exercises designed to teach but also to drive self-directed learning. Topics are based on business and leadership core tenets and positive organizational behaviour. Participants come away with a positive outlook that travels with them back to the office and that lasts as they improve their performance, advance their career and promote a positive work culture.
Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) at Mustang PPD is a unique approach in which we teach people with the help of our horse, Tough Rugged Rascals and his equine colleagues. The EAL program is perfect for enhancing your team-building skills, leadership qualities and indirect communication. The program is a well established form of experiential learning that brings the power, sensitivity and non-judgmental nature of horses to improve learning and development prospects for anyone.
Learn more about our unique coaching styles visit our website: http://mustangppd.com/, call us: 416-220-9671, or write us at: email@example.com.
91 total views, 2 today
Toronto Business Directory
Place your business listing in our Canadian directory. This is a clean business directory to help businesses advertise and promote their products & services. Choose the right location to add your free business listing today!